Sunday, November 23, 2014

[OT] The best T-shirt I've seen at Apache Con EU 2014

This is the first post about Apache Con EU 2014 held in beautiful Budapest I've been lucky to attend to.

One of the nice things about being an ApacheCon visitor is that one can see lots of cool T-shirts. The official T-shirts (I do treasure them) and other T-shirts with some great lines or digits printed on them. The T-shirts that many software geeks would be happy to wear. And indeed the visitors at ApacheCon EU 2014 had a lot of different T-shirts to demonstrate.

It was at the presentation about TomEE that I realized that while the rest of the room were glued to the presentation screen and being impressed by what TomEE could do I was looking at the T-shirts of TomEE experts doing the presentation and thinking how unfair it was I did not have a T-shirt like that too.

You can see Romain wearing it here.

Tomitribe, the company which did it right once again :-) !






No comments: