Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CXF is my favourite game

I was listening to the radio in the car this morning and I heard 'And I'm losing my favourite game' by The Cardigans. For some reasons, I'm often associating certain phrases from the songs I hear at a given moment of time with what I'm thinking or doing at the moment. So the idea of "CXF is my favourite game" sprang to mind and here I am, with all the time on my hands, blogging about it.

The last week was quite interesting. For the most of the last 20 years I've been at work virtually every day doing something, writing some code, discussing something, thus being presented with an opportunity (this is how I'd like to see our severance with the Fuse team) to rethink and take a break poses quite a challenge. But there's definitely something in it. For example, I've been to London many times but I felt the trip last week was the best one : you kind of feel the energy of the city and realize the world is so rich and there are definitely opportunities lurking out there.

I've been focusing mainly on CXF for the last couple of years. I don't know yet where my next career move will bring me to, but I'm feeling there could more coming from CXF, I'll try to keep contributing whenever a get a chance. The software world is big but I'd like to see CXF being a continuous success.

No comments: