Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Adieu Talend, Hello Red Hat !

Seems it was nearly yesterday when I joined Talend seven years ago. Time has flown so fast... Next week I will be returning to Red Hat but first I will talk a bit about my years with Talend.

I'd like to believe that working for Talend has helped me become a better engineer, grow in confidence.  And what about those unforgettable Talend R&D events :-) ? No doubt, it has been an interesting and exciting journey.

It has not been easy to find a link to a piece of music which would associate well with the company, but I think I've got it in the end. The text there is a bit sombre, but the music reflects well what I'd like to remember about Talend, the energy and the style: enjoy Ave Cesaria By Stromae. Thank you Talend, Goodbye.

And now I'll be heading back to Red Hat :-). I will be joining a WildFly Swarm team and I look forward to and optimistic about it and the new challenge. I'll have to learn new things. I will enjoy it too. And in time, after I settle well, I will return to this blog and talk about WildFly Swarm and other related projects.

Stay Tuned !

No comments: